At the end of this month, April 29th to be exact, one lucky person will be the proud owner of Norman Reedus’ Classified Moto! BMW of Sarasota is launching its inaugural BIMMER-CON in a big way. The luxury dealership is offering up a grand prize Classified Moto owned by Norman Reedus, AKA Daryl Dixon, worth $40,000.
A 60 second or less video is all that may separate you from owning an iconic piece from The Walking Dead series, complete with “Daryl Dust” still on the tires. So this weekend grab some friends and a camera, maybe some of that leftover Halloween blood, and start recording. We’re going to break down the rules and how to enter to give our iHorror fans the best chance of winning. Anyone in North America, 18 years or older, can win the motorcycle.
Here’s how to enter to win the Grand Prize!
- Contestant’s video will portray any past or current Walking Dead characters, including Walkers.
- Video must be 60 seconds or less and include any BMW element. (Hat, t-shirt, keychain, car, etc.)
- Video must be PG-13 and neutral or positive in nature. (as positive as a zombie apocalypse can be)
- Anyone in North America 18 years or older can enter to win the Grand Prize.
- Winner does NOT need to be present at the BMW of Sarasota BIMMER-CON to win.
- More than one video submission is allowed.
- The final step is the most important… we need to find you! You can enter your video via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You must include the hashtags #BimmerCon #freeBMWstuff #WinDarylsBike to any post on any of the platforms you upload your video to. Now tag our accounts so we get notified of your entry! If you upload on Facebook tag @BMWofSarasota (don’t forget to include the 3 hashtags). If you upload on Instagram tag @BMWSarasota @BIMMERCON. Finally, if you choose to post your video on Twitter tag @BMWsarasota.
We thought that last step might be a little confusing, so we made this graphic to make sure you get your entry in correctly. You wont find a breakdown like this on any other site… we look out for our iHorror fans.
Get creative… and get filming! This beauty can be YOURS.
Deadline for entry will be April, 28th 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
The winner will be announced April 29th!
We want to set up our iHorror fans for success! Here’s a handy “How To” guide from the series itself on how to create a Walker look.
You’re invited to the inaugural BMW of Sarasota Bimmer-con!
Join us at BIMMER-CON for a Walking Dead Costume Contest!
Enjoy a night of food, fun and zombie-fighting Saturday, April 29th, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
LOCATION: 5151 Clark Rd Sarasota, Florida
CASH COSTUME CONTEST
- iHorror.com Owner/CEO – Anthony Pernicka
- 208monkeys.com Special Effects Producer – Damian Alpizar
- The Sarasota Film Commissioner – Jeannie Corcoran
- Director of Digital Film at Ringling College – Brad Battersby
- Spaghetti Ninja Designer – Beatrice Sims
Plus, enter our Walking Dead Costume Contest for your chance to take home cash prizes and more!
First Place $500
Second Place $250
Don’t miss out! We will also be doing BMW-branded giveaways!