Written by John Squires
You may not know this, but the Starbucks drink menu is a WHOLE LOT bigger than the menu you’ll see listed on that board behind the register. Various different teas, coffees, and frappuccinos are found on the company’s “Secret Menu,” which is loaded with drinks that can be made at any Starbucks location in the world – it’s just that they’re not advertised, is all. Thus, they’re “secret.”
And yea, there’s totally a Count Chocula Frappuccino.
Here’s the recipe, via Starbucks Secret Menu…
- Whole milk to the first line
- Add vanilla bean powder (2 scoops tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- Add marshmallow syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Add mocha syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Top with whipped cream and optional mocha drizzle
So how do you order a drink from the secret Starbucks menu? It’s really simple…
1. Find the drink you would like to try and note the recipe, not just the name.
2. The most important thing to remember when ordering a secret menu drink is that not all Baristas are familiar with the drink names. Order by recipe.
Yup. That’s it. Now go get yourself a Count Chocula Frapp and let us know how it is!